Dr.Deepali Lodh is a well renowned and the best Gynecologist in Dombivali, Thane, Maharashtra. She has an excellent experience in working Fortis Hospital as a Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mulund till 2010. She has also workerd with Bhaktashrestha Kamlakarpant Walawalkar Hospital (BKLWH) Diagnostic & Medical Research Centre, Dervan, Maharashtra, India as consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology till April 2015.
Currently she is working in AIMS Hospital in Dombivali as Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology since May 2015. Along with that Dr. Deepali Lodh also has a teaching experience in the subject of Obstetrics and Gynecology as a visiting faculty to 3rd year BSC Nursing students in 2010 at Wockhardt’s College of Nursing.
Dr. Deepali completed her MBBS from Terna Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in January 2004 and completed her DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology in January 2010.
She has also attended the following courses:
1) IUI made easy: by Dr. Amit Patki at Regenesis, Mumbai, 2007.
2) Colposcopy programme at Bandra Bhabha Hospital, Mumbai, 2007.
3) DNB PG programme at H.N. Hospital, Mumbai, 2009
4) Gurukul DNB PG workshop at Pune, September 2009.
5) Cancer Screening Camp at Goregaon, Mumbai , December2009.
6) OG Quest 2010 at SRMC Porur, Chennai, January 2010.
7) CME on Recurrent pregnancy loss at Thane, January 2011
Dr. Deepali Lodh has presented a case paper on Pregnancy associated breast cancer in a CME at Fortis hospital, Mulund, October 2011. She has successfully submitted a dissertation titled “A study of the effects of the foetal nuchal cord on the progress and outcome of labour” to the National Board of Examinations in 2010.
For more information visit: www.happyhealthywomb.com